The New Psychology of Achievement
[breakthrough Strategies for Success and Happiness in the 21st Century]Audiobook CD - 2008
The all-time classic -- completely updated to meet the needs of the 21st century achiever!
Since the original publication of The Psychology of Achievement , Brian Tracy has become established as one of the world's leading experts in personal development and a mentor to countless other speakers and thought leaders in the personal development industry. Given the widespread economic, societal and cultural changes over the past quarter century, Brian felt it was time to update this incredible program. You'll learn how to:
* Develop a rock-solid self-concept based on the latest research in Positive Psychology.
* Get on the fast track to achieving your goals faster than you've ever dreamed possible
* Discover how to set "flex" goals which are adaptable to a fast-changing economy
* Eliminate the time and productivity wasters caused by e-mail, instant messaging, and other electronic communication devices
* Master a foolproof 12-point formula that quadruples productivity
* Learn how to nurture your most important relationships and leave a legacy
* And much more!
Featuring all-new studio recordings, Brian has preserved the great and timeless ideas from the original program, and added newer research and innovative concepts relevant to the "wired" world and global marketplace in which you live and work. The result will electrify the imagination and ignite the ambition of anyone who is serious about achieving success today.